We can be contacted on:
Telephone: +353 1 979 3660
Just cooking fully respects your right to privacy, and will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear permission. Any personal information which you volunteer to Just cooking will be treated with the highest standard of security and confidentially, in accordance with the Data Protection Acts, 1988 & 2003.
Collection of personal information
Just cooking does not collect any personal data about you on this website, apart from information which you volunteer such as:
- By e-mailing us;
- By registering to the Newsletters Service;
- In order to participate in questionnaires on the site we may require that you provide us with certain specific information, such as; your full name, company name, address, telephone, fax, email address . This information is not necessary and if you do not provide it you can still use this website with equal effectiveness [this information is used to facilitate research].
Use of personal information
Any information that you provide in this way is not made available to any third parties, and it is used by Just cooking only in line with the purpose for which you provide it.
Collection of technical information
This website uses temporary "session" cookies which enable a visitor's web browser to remember which pages on this website have already been visited. Visitors can use this website with no loss of functionality if cookies are disabled from the web browser.
Technical details in connection with visits to this website are logged by our internet service provider for our statistical purposes. No information is collected that could be used by us to identify website visitors. The technical details logged are confined to the following items:
- The IP address of the visitor's web server. This is your computer's id (or the internet company's computer), expressed in "internet protocol" code (for example 126.96.36.199). Every computer connected to the web has a unique IP address, although the address may not be the same every time a connection is made.
- The top-level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .org, .net)
- The previous website address from which the visitor reached us, including any search terms used.
- Clickstream data which shows the traffic of visitors around this web site (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded)
- The type of web browser (The piece of software is used to read web pages. Such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator) used by the website visitor.
Use of technical information
Just cooking will make no attempt to identify individual visitors, or to associate the technical details listed above with any third party (apart from our internet service provider, which records such data on our behalf and which is bound by confidentiality provisions in this regard), unless obliged to disclose such information by a rule of law. The technical information will be used only by Just cooking, and only for statistical and other administrative purposes.
Your consent and changes to the Privacy Statement
By using our website and by providing us with your personal information you consent to the collection and use of your information as we have outlined in this policy statement.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practice change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our website. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check our website periodically.
Accessing, amending or removing the personal data
If you wish to access, amend or remove your personal information that we maintain about you, please contact us by email at email@example.com Receipt of your email will be acknowledged.
If you have any question or suggestion about this privacy statement please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal Statement of www.justcooking.ie
Terms and Conditions of use of justcooking.ie
Thank you for visiting this website. Please be sure to read the Terms and Conditions contained in this document carefully since any use of this website constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set out herein.
Accuracy of information
We are not responsible if the information that we make available on this website is not accurate or complete or is not a function of this website.
Links to other websites
Some of the pages on this website contain hypertext link to websites not maintained by just cooking and just cooking accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy or function of these other websites. We highly recommend that you make yourself aware of and carefully read the legal statement of all other websites that you visit.
Warranties and Disclaimer
Your use of this website is exclusively at your own risk.
Just cooking shall have no liability or any responsibility whatsoever for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, costs, losses or liabilities whatsoever arising out of your access to, use, inability to use, change in content of this website or arising from any other website you access through a link from this website or from any actions we take or fail to take as a result of any electronic mail messages you send us.
In particular, please note that:
- Any material on this website is subject to change without notice.
- If you choose to download material from this website you do so at your own risk and Just cooking shall have no liability or any responsibility to any loss suffered caused by viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property by reason of download material from this website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Information appearing on this website is provided in accordance with and subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland and the laws of the Republic of Ireland govern the conduct and operation of this website. The courts of the Republic of Ireland have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of, or in connection with this Legal Statement, the information contained on this website, and any use made of that information. Any such claims or disputes shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
Legal notice update
We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this statement. Please refer to this page from time to time to review these and any additional information.